Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween is beginning to be a favorite holiday (is it called a holiday?). It is like a kick-off to winter like Valentine's is a kick-off to spring. I love both days and we had a fun time celebrating Halloween this year.
The week before we went to a children's halloween party. The hosts did a fantastic job keeping the kids entertained and the setting could not have been more perfect.
Reagan's buddy is born on the 30th and we all went to his costume party. Toddlers in costumes. It does not get any cuter. Halloween was spent trick-or-treating downtown and riding the riverfront miniature train. We then put a very tired babe to bed and Taro and I headed to a halloween party. We left at 1:30am! It wasn't over! Taro and I partied again Saturday night too. I love Halloween but am happy it is over. I am still detoxing.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Reagan is adorable!!!! Such a cute costume and it looks like had fun! And... that is a sweet wig on Taro. He makes a perfect Isaac. That is one of the best costumes I've seen! Also love the stache!