Monday, November 10, 2008

Book Finds

On Saturday I went to a semi-annual used book sale. Last Spring I found some great finds and was excited to go again this past Saturday. I was a bit disappointed by the selection of adult books but the coffee and donuts cheered me up and the thankfully the children's books were pretty good. This is what I found.


This book goes through each letter of the alphabet and every page is full of cars and trucks. Gg is for Garbage truck, Zz is for Zamboni! The pages are really bright and colorful.


I picked this one up for Taro to read to Reagan. A simple book but Reagan is really into tools and helping daddy in the garage with projects. His current favorite toy is a toy power drill.


This book is my absolute favorite, I have always loved Rodgers and Hammerstein's musicals and My Favorite Things is a favorite song. The illustrations in this book are GORGEOUS! I can't believe someone would want to part with this book. Lucky me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love reading your blog hon! I got the tip from you for steep and cheap- and I just bought an Arcterrx soft shell for $78. It doesn't get any better then that!

Your son is so adorable as a dinosaur... !

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

lots of love, Jen