Sunday, November 09, 2008

33 Things

My sister sent me this in an email. I really do like receiving these but just filled another one out last week so I am posting this here. Enjoy.

What is your occupation right now?
Activities coordinator

2.What color are your socks right now?
Red knee highs with multi-colored hearts (and i am wearing shorts)

3.What are you listening to right now?
leaf blower and my husband talking to the neighbor outside

4.What was the last thing that you ate?
honeycrisp apple. i love washington

5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone?
i left a voicemail for my friend Dani

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you?
hells yeah, my sister rocks

8.How old are you today?
33

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
i like to snuggle up to my husband while HE watches sports

10.What is your favorite drink?
duh, bourbon!


11.Have you ever dyed your hair?
No Way! but i do put gloss in it.


12.Favorite food?
whatever my mama or Taro prepares then Japanese or Mexican

13.What is the last movie you watched?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Bor-ring!

14.Favorite day of the year?
Thanksgiving or new Years eve

15.How do you vent anger?
i let it out as soon as i feel it

16.What was your favorite toy as a child?
etch-a-sketch

17.What is your favorite season?
Spring- skiing is awesome

18.Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries! another reason why i love Washington

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
yes

20.Who is the most likely to respond?
dunno, i am posting to my blog

21.Who is least likely to respond?
dunno

22.Living arrangements?
One level home (i love not having stairs) husband, son, dog and cat

23.When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember but i got pretty upset last tuesday

24.What is on the floor of your closet?
all my boots that don't fit where the rest of my shoes go

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
dunno, i am posting this to my blog

26.What did you do last night
assembled a K*NEX with my husband and had some Bourbon

27.What are you most afraid of
Snakes

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy cheeseburgers

29.Favorite dog breed?
Bernese Mountain Dog

30.Favorite day of the week?
Thursday

31.How many states have you lived in?
7

32.Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds

33.What is your favorite flower?

cala lilly

No comments: