Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year New Glassess


New Year New Glassess
Originally uploaded by Haute Mama.

All my life I have wanted to wear glasses and I finally have my wish! I have always thought I had perfect vision but I have never been comfortable with driving at night. Especially in the rain. I went to an eye doctor and he told me I have a stigmatism and fitted me for eyeglasses with an anti-reflective coating. What do you know, I can see. Crisper too. There is a slight difference with my vision but brightness and glare does not bother me anymore. What do you think of my new glasses?

1 comment:

minirox said...

what! hahah we have the same secret fantasy. In chile I wore fake glasses all the time. I am supposed to wear reading glasses, never did, because the ones I want are around $350. oops. You look great patti! I'm jealous! I want a stigmatism!! hahah!