Friday, January 25, 2008

My Bucket List


I have not seen this movie (or any other for that matter) but hope to maybe once it comes out on DVD. I really like Rob Reiner's film's and enjoy Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Since this movie has come out a lot of people have made their "Bucket List". Here is mine.

Visit the Galapagos Islands
Play with baby tigers
Play with baby grizzlies
Travel the Mediterranean by private boat
Watch Polar Bears by Snowcat
travel on the Orient Express
Lovely vacation with family (mom, dad, bro, sisters, in-laws, etc.)
attend a fashion show during fashion week in Paris
Visit all Seven Wonders of the World
Inspire someone
Karaoke
Drive a race car
Learn to cook and like it
make a quilt

I have another list of things I would like to do and places I would like to visit but I know that it will be completed sooner rather than later because Taro and I share the same passion for travel. I love that!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Love your list. Have you considered a 100 things about me list?
How about Netflix? We love our netflix since we don't get out to movies much anymore!