Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Reagan's Jungle Safari Party




Last Saturday we held celebrated Reagan's First Birthday Party at a local park. I will admit I went against everything I have ever said about children's parties (especially those who are too young to remember) and went absolutely nuts. I chose Jungle Safari as the theme and had so much fun decorating and finding different items for the party. We even had animal print ballons and a lion pinata!
We had about 15 "little guests" along with their mom's and dads to wish Reagan a happy birthday. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family for all the nice cards, phone calls, and gifts.

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Sounds like so much fun! Happy Birthday Reagan!

Ingrid said...

I think that a flag cake should be a birthday tradition for El Presidente Reagan.
Our party invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. hehehe