Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm Your Boogie Man

Growing up my parents always had the stereo on and I have always loved dancing. I have great memories dancing with my dad while I stood on his feet, swinging to Glen Miller with Toti in the kitchen and going to Funky Town with Ingrid upstairs in her room. Marcos sort of danced while doing air guitar. Does that qualify? I have made it a point to always have music on in the house and I've grown very tired of our collection of CD's so I listen to the local radio station. Husband, we. need. XM. at. home! Reagan has started to kind of sort of dance now. Sometimes it is a bounce a wiggle and while sitting it is a squirm but he only does it when he hears music so I believe he is dancing. His favorite song? Avril Lavigne, Girlfriend.

1 comment:

minirox said...

Yes!! I thank mom and dad for our sense of movement. Us garcias sure love the dance! I am so glad to have watched Reagan dance. It's in the blood!