Thursday, June 14, 2007

We've Come A Long Way Baby

A year ago this morning my little 8 7.5 oz frog baby came into my life smelling like waffles with yummy maple syrup. He was born around breakfast and that is what the hospital was serving so now I think of his birth when I smell waffles and syrup. Lovely.
This year has been more than tough but the reward has been so great. A wise friend told me that with a baby your life doesn't change, you get a new one. Boy, was she right! I love my new life and wouldn't change it for anything. I have a sidekick that laughs at my funny faces, enjoys my singing and dancing and he loves to shop! What more could a mom ask for? Reagan, you melt my heart.

2 comments:

alexdc said...

Congratulations on your great scrapblog pages! Did you know you can adjust the size of your embedded scrapblog? Here are some tips on how to do so:

http://blog.scrapblog.com/?p=77

Thanks!
-Alex
www.scrapblog.com

Ingrid said...

Hey that alex is a hottie!