Thursday, February 03, 2011

2010

Might as well update on 2010.


Morning sickness and lack of sun in Wenatchee prompted Taro to send Reagan and me to Phoenix for some of this.

Back at home... I think this was my usual spot for the next couple of months. It's all really a blur. Me and pregnancy don't mix well.

I felt so good in Phoenix that I went back and we we able to celebrate Easter with my cute nieces and nephews.

Reagan and I also made a trip to Utah and I saw my good friends.

This one turned FOUR!

He still managed to stay cute

Someone decided to join the party a month early!






And he became a BIG brother.

Even with a new baby we still managed to have some summer fun.

And get some much needed rest...

...thanks to the visit from Abuelita.

And with her help we were even able to do a quick trip to Salt Lake.

Vero celebrated her first Halloween. A little embarrassed that this is the only picture that was taken.

Grandpa came for visit!

Daddy surprised Reagan with a trip to Disneyland.


These two stole my heart.

This one celebrated her first Christmas.

God blessed me.

1 comment:

The Hamlet Seven said...

Patti, your family is BEAUTIFUL. The video of your little one is so precious. It looks like it was a great year.
Brooke