Sunday, August 02, 2009

February

What I can remember of February is that it was very cold so time was spent doing silly things like this.


Here I am with my friend Becky. Too bad she snowboards but I'll forgive her because she drinks Drop Top Amber with me in between runs. She is a dear friend and was also Reagan's speech therapist whom he started seeing in January. Reagan adores her and thought that their sessions were play dates. So thankful for her and her nature with him. His speech has totally improved and it is amazing to think that he ever needed it. Thank you Becks!

We attended a fun disco theme party hosted by our friends and was very happy to see everyone in attendance take the theme seriously. The ladies spent a lot of time on hair and make-up and getting the feathered look just right. We had THE best time and hope they have another themed party very soon. But next time I won't be wearing these.
OUCH!

No comments: