Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let's Get Physical!

After a very long hiatus from the gym, I finally went back today. I have been meaning to go back for months but things like skiing and a kid needing a nap have gotten in the way. I prefer to go first thing in the morning, it just sets the day right that way.
Taro and I are going to Cancun at the end of May for a dear friends wedding and I want to rock my swimsuit. That means I'd like to lose about seven pounds and 5% body fat. Ouch! With hard work and determination I think I can do it...I just need to get rid of all the dark chocolate that I have hidden around the house.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Want me to sign you up for the neighborhood Boot Camp? They meet at 5am daily at the park with a trainer. I have friends who swear by it!

Bromileys said...

Dude, I think you already rock your swimsuit. But good luck with the workouts. I need some inspiration!